A Hybrid Meetings How-To
A Guide to Bridging the Meetings Experience Between Live and Online
While virtual meetings have been part of the meetings landscape for years, the COVID-19 pandemic has pushed them to the fore.
From simple Zoom meetings to full-blow programs, the meetings world has moved online.
When in-person meetings resume, the consensus is that online components to face-to-face meetings, called hybrid meetings will be much more common.
Included is information about:
- 7 Key Questions (& Answers) About Hybrid Events
- What the Future Holds for MICE Professionals
- 5 Key Steps for Building a Hybrid Events Model
- 7 Clever Ways to Market & Promote Your Virtual Event
- Tips from the Oranizers of MPI's WEC Hybrid Event
This guide will help meeting and event planners learn the ropes about how to stage a virtual meeting that works in conjunction with an in-person program, with input from the experts who have excelled in the digital meetings world.
Complete the form on this page and receive your free copy!
Note: By submitting this form, you agree to receive emails from Meetings Today and its valued industry partners. View our Privacy Statement for more information.
Check out all of our eHandbooks on our eBookshelf.